Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My Favorite Things...




Football Season is my very favorite time of the year! There is nothing better than sitting with your friends watching a game, especially if it is a Utah game! Orbit Gum. It is insane how much of this stuff I chew. I can go through a pack of gum in like 2 days. I really need to stop though. HA like thats going to happen..


The Draper Temple. This is my very favorite place in the whole world. I am the most confident when I am here. There is just something about that amazing and holy place. If you ever feel like going, give me a call. I'm always willing!



Dr. Pepper. Jeez.. I'm addicted. The end.






Reading. Ever since I started riding the bus I have started reading like crazy. I finish about a book a day. Now if I could just love reading my text books...




Glee. I love this show. The Cheerio's coach makes me laugh so hard. And the music is amazing!








No comments: