Today, I feel the need to express my gratitude for many things in my life. One of these things would seem simple, but I'm grateful for a job that fits my schedule and is pretty low key. I can wear sweats and uggs everyday and the trickiest thing I have to do is build awesome towers and read Dr. Seuss books. I'm also grateful for school. I love being in school, I love interacting with my friends and making new friends in classes. I love learning random things that I may never use ever again. (Like geology...) haha I'm grateful for a warm house and enough to eat. I'm grateful for Christmas and the spirit it brings. I don't like to celebrate Christmas before my birthday but as soon as Nov. 30 comes I'm all about it. I love the feeling of packed houses and loud parties. I love spending time with my cousins and hanging out for no reason.
So here's my thank you's for the day.
Thanks for listening.. :)

1 comment:
i'm grateful for you. seriously! travis and i always say to each other, "stacie is seriously the best. what would we do without her?" this is no joke. thanks for being you!
(hope you don't mind me checking out your blog while i avoid preparing a lecture...)
Post a Comment