Thursday, February 11, 2010

my job is cooler than yours is…






I would like to introduce you to the cutest things I have yet to see. Meet Noah and Oliver!


These little heart-throbs are what I call work. (Yes I know, be jealous) Noah and Ollie's mommy is busy working, so I get to steal them away. I get to spend all day with these cuties playing cars, building forts, going on special adventures, eating snacks, searching for trucks and helicopters, and on top of it all I get paid. (Haha I know, right) It's the most awesome thing. They live just 10 houses away so I can walk to work and they are the most well behaved children I have ever met. Here's an example of how well behaved they are: when Ollie gets hurt, rather than freaking out like most 2 year olds, he softly cries and says sorry (well actually, it's more like "sowwe" but you get the idea). It's the funniest thing. Not sure where he got that from but I love it.



Noah is 3 and probably one of the smartest kids I have ever met. He can name all sorts of heavy machinery and can repeat back stories after only hearing them once, oh and he makes one killer peacock noise.



Ollie is almost 2 and the sweetest thing in the whole world. When I go to pick him up after his nap, he always screams (quite literally) "Hi Tacie! That just makes my whole day. He never cries and when he does it lasts like a whopping 2 seconds. I just want to cuddle with him all day long. Too bad he's too busy for me now.



Anywho, now that you are all sufficiently jealous, I'll give you an update on my life lately.






I'm going to school full time and loving my classes. My asl professor is the coolest guy ever and I feel like I'm really getting better. I'm working (in case you missed the whole first part haha) and loving it. I just joined an lDS sorority at the U with Katie Harris and I really have enjoyed that. I had to give up my Wednesday temple night, but I've been trying to go on Saturdays now. I have been teaching Relief Society for a few months now and its actually something I'm really starting to like. I feel a little out of place since I'm the youngest teacher/sister by probably 10 years. My mom just got called as the Young women's president in our ward and she will be fantastic! Kels just applied and got accepted to UVU for next fall. I'm really excited to have her there. Even though she probably won't talk to me.



That's pretty much all.



Life is good

2 comments:

Nicole said...

So jealous of your job... and that those cute little guys get to hang out with you all day and I never get to see you!!! We must change that soon! You have a great life and I'm glad I get to be your friend. Love you dear!

corinne said...

stacie, i just saw this post for the first time, and i'm so glad i did. you are so sweet to say such nice things about my boys. i know they can be a handful sometimes, but we sure do love them and are so happy to have YOU!
awh, this was so sweet. i am totally subscribing to your blog now.
xo
corinne (your cool boos)