Monday, March 1, 2010

bucket list…


 

So for my 7-Habits Class I had to make a bucket list of ten crazy or interesting things that I wanted to do before I die.

Here it is.

(In no particular order)


 

  • See a show on Broadway
  • Go Skydiving
  • Visit a foreign country where they don't speak English
  • Spend an entire day by myself
  • Make a wedding cake
  • Ride in a gondola
  • Run a marathon
  • Kiss under fireworks
  • Design my own dream house
  • See the Northern Lights


     

    Guess I better get to work! :)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Sounds awesome! Lots of these are on my bucket list! Looking for a skydiving buddy?? :)

corinne said...

these are good ones. i don't know about a marathon, but i could maybe TRY to have a goal to run a half... are you a fast runner? (i am like a grandma jogger). i too would love to design my own dream house. how cool would that be?
also, skydiving scares me. yikes!