Saturday, December 18, 2010

Hello World…

When I first started a blog, I knew I was going to be bad at keeping up with it… I just didn't know how bad I would be!
But don't fear, I am back. I probably should catch up on what has been going on in my life.. but that can be another day.

I saw this on another friend's blog and thought it was cool so we're going to give it a whirl…

Day 1: Ten random facts about yourself.
Day 2: Nine things you do everyday.
Day 3: Eight things that annoy you.
Day 4: Seven fears/phobias.
Day 5: Six songs that you're addicted to.
Day 6: Five things you can't live without.
Day 7: Four memories you won't forget.
Day 8: Three words you can't go a day without using.
Day 9: Two things you wish you could do.
Day 10: One person you can trust

We'll see if it gets boring, which is highly likely but here's hoping..


 

Sooo….

Day 1:

Ten random facts.

  1. I rarely sleep in. (even on weekends)
  2. I'm scared of parking structures.
  3. I love country music.
  4. I paint my nails multiple times a week.
  5. I love to be in charge and make plans.
  6. I use ellipses unnecessarily.
  7. I love skinny jeans and cardigans.
  8. I only like pickles cold.
  9. I love water bottles. It's sick how many I own.
  10. I don't like to text.


     


     

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Love this and I love reading your blog. I can't wait to see you and catch up