So I'm not really sure where to start so I figured I'd start at the beginning and tell you a little about me..
Well, My name is Stacie.
I'm 19 years old. I go to Utah Valley University, and I will return there in the fall as a sophomore. Right now I'm planning on an ASL major with an emphasis in interpreting. I have amazing friends and family! I love summer and warm weather (and long walks on the beach...).
I work for a photography studio. Its pretty fun, but work is work. Haha
I have an amazing best friend who puts up with all of my issues and makes me laugh harder than anyone! She is seriously one of the greatest people with one of the biggest hearts. I love her!
(This is Kylie and I before a hot date in Orem!)
I have an awesome boyfriend on a mission in Mexico City. I miss him like crazy, but he's loving it out there!
(This is Jameson and I in Yellowstone. My favorite place in the whole world!!)
I absolutely love fireworks, mashed potatoes, and the Fray. That is the recipe for the perfect day!
So there ya go.. a little about me! Wanna know anything else, feel free to ask! :)

2 comments:
Stace! Ha ha I love it!!! It's great! I'm gonna add a link to yours right now! Love you
PS that was me on a different account. Sorry
Post a Comment