Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'm Going There Someday...

So tonight I was able to go to the Salt Lake Temple to do Baptisms for the Dead. I had never been to the Salt Lake Temple before. It was an amazing experience! It's very different than any of the other temples I have been to before.




There is such a special spirit in the Salt Lake Temple. Its really cool to see some of the original paintings and decorations in the Temple. My friends Ryan and Mitch were able to baptize and confirm Kylie and I. Its really cool to know the people who are performing the ordinances.


After we finished, we were able to walk around the temple grounds and temple square. It was so fun! I can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I so wish I could have come! It is such an awesome experience to do baptisms there and I'm glad you all felt that and had such a great time. We need to hang out soon! Sorry I've been busy/difficult to plan with lately. Love ya!