So I got bored. No surprise there..
But I'll finish for posterity.. (ha!)
Day 9.
Two things you wish you could do:
1. Sing well
2. Have game.
Day 10.
One person you can trust:
1. Kels
As it is the first day of the year, I thought I would share my New Years Resolutions with the world. I'm usually not the biggest fan of resolutions but for some reason this feels like a good year to make a few. Most of my list are things that I should be doing all the time but I've fallen out of the habit of. So here we go..
Re-read the Book of Mormon
Read every Conference Talk
No Sugar
Be Kinder
Be more organized with school, RS Lessons, and Rho
Get some :) (This one is for you Nicole)
I still am amazed that it is 2011. I remember ringing in 2000 with my family.
Last night, I rung in the New Year with Lex and Nicole in true mormon fashion at the institute party at the U. Surprisingly it was much better than I expected. I got to dance and the place was packed. Lex even met her future spouse! Haha. We finished up the night with a Walmart run at 1 for sparkling cider and jammed out on the way home in the car. Very successful night if you ask me!
Here's to a fantastic New Year!


No comments:
Post a Comment