Saturday, February 5, 2011

Totally Normal...

It's been a rough day...
So I did what seemed natural, ate ice cream and shopped. Online at least. I didn't buy one thing (yet) and my wallet is appreciative. 

(Yet all donations are accepted.. ha)

These Toms are amazing. They could very well be my next purchase. I'm obsessed..

This coat is gorgeous. Emma wore it on glee this season and I fell in love. Too bad it's like as much as my tuition for this semester...

I would never take this off. ever.
I'll probably just end up buying the $12 version of these from Target. But legit ray bans, come on, that would be sweet.

Okay, so I already own these in white, but it just makes me want them in tan and black way more. I love Jessica Simpson heels. They are amazingly comfortable and thanks to TJ Maxx, pretty affordable. 

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm so sorry you had a bad day. Target and Ice Cream to make up for it? Or TJ Maxx? Let me know.

Also. I approve/envy the toms. You should totally get them :)

karissa said...

Love all those picks!! Shopping cures bad days...and good!