So I've heard a lot of amazing things about Hawaii and a few weeks ago I learned that they are all true. Every one of them! Haha Hawaii is the most beautiful place I've ever been in my life!
Here are some of the highlights of my trip…
- Laying on the beach, reading a book and drinking a coke
- Eating the best fish taco I've ever had, TWICE! (seriously, I crave it still)
- Sitting in the "warm pool" with the boys (Can I touch Him?) :)
- Seeing whales - 4 different times!
- Telling the gay couple I met on the Sugar Cane Train that I was from Utah… hahaha
- Watching the surfers as the sun was setting
- Visiting the Nakalele Blowhole in Gale force winds!
- Waking up to Twinkle Twinkle every morning
- Awkward elevator conversations (including one with a 20 something guy)
- Surviving airport security 3 different times
- Having the only empty seat on the plane right next to me on the way home from LAX
- Running on the boardwalk right along the beach
- Playing at the pirate ship with the little dudes
- Shopping in Lahaina
- Playing on the most legit playground I have ever seen
**There are Pics on my Facebook. (or will be soon!) I can't figure out how to post on here!**
Honestly, it was such an amazing experience. I am so glad and thankful that I got the opportunity to go!
THANK YOU HANNANS!

No comments:
Post a Comment