Saturday, May 22, 2010

Did you know…

Here's 10 things you may not know about me!

  1. I hate parking garages. They freak me out. I avoid parking in them at all costs
  2. I secretly want to be a wedding planner. I love every bit of weddings from the dresses to the cake.
  3. I am a control freak. It annoys me when I can't be in charge.
  4. I love BBQ Chicken pizza. I could eat it for every meal, that and mashed potatoes.
  5. I am single for the first time since I was 16 years old. Weird.. but awesome.
  6. I love Nerts. It's almost an obsession.
  7. I drive like a grandma. I don't speed and always use my turn signal.
  8. I sign without noticing it. Especially in the car.
  9. I love to paint my nails. It's like therapy. During especially stressful times, I paint them 4 5 times per week.
  10. I love to cook and especially bake. I just don't do it enough. Maybe when I become a mommy I will.

And now you know $

No comments: