Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Utah man, sir, and will be till I die!


It’s official. 
I LOVE THE U!

I love that the buildings have vines growing up the side.
I love that the desks are real college desks.
I love that I get to walk outside between classes.
I love that I actually have professors this semester.
I love that the buildings are all unique.
I love that I can ride trax.
(And I love that I rode home with Brett. That kid is seriously hilarious!)
I love that there are football players in my classes.
I love that there is Pac 12 stuff everywhere.
I love that there is no Hall of Flags.
I love that I didn’t see one Affliction Shirt today.
I love my classes.

Things that I learned:
Having two classes in the same room back to back is not fun. 4 hrs in one chair is way too long.
Walking outside is wicked hot. Bring a water bottle every day.
Campus is on such a GIANT hill.  

All in all, I love the U. It feels like home and truthfully, I’m so glad to be home!

No comments: