Monday, October 3, 2011

reflections

I've never been one to reflect on the past. I'm naturally very goal driven so I'm constantly looking forward. But recently I've been very contemplative. There have been some events in my life that have made me look back and realize how far I have come. If you would have asked a few years ago where I would be today, my response would be absolutely nothing close to this. But you know what, that's okay. I have grown more than I could ever expected. A few years ago I was a totally different girl with absolutely no idea of what was important to me. Now I know what I want and I'm on my way to getting it. I have grown much closer to my family and learned to lean on them because they will always be there for me. Although there are a lot of things I would like to improve still, all in all I would say that I am pleased with the progress I have made.


Now, if I could just learn to keep my room clean for more than 5 seconds.. haha

No comments: